Monday, January 7, 2008

Link And About : foxsports.com/tailgate

Enter and reserve your spot to take a shot at tailgate glory ! Enter here, to win Built Ford Tough Champions Tailgate sweepstakes. Winner along with a friends will be living it up BFT style in Glendale, Arizona this February for the biggest game of the year - The Ultimate Tailgate F-150. Buy a Fox Tailgating Handbook.

Tailgate includes :
VIP experience, tailgate party and a trip to Glendale, Arizona for you and a friend February 2-4, 2008.

The Ultimate Tailgate F-150, fully-customized 2008 Ford F-150 complete with built-in gas grill, 5 plasma screen TVs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 230 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 310 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?