Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Speed On Demand : speedtv.com

Providing coverage to top motor sports in the world, available in 70 million homes in US. To see if SPEED and SPEED on-demand is available through your cable or satellite provider, check their home page here. Get board passes, coverage on mobile, video, Pod, chat, community, games, shop for DVDs, books, collectibles, all in one place. Covers, F1, NASCAR, Motorcycle Racing.

Labels : speedtv, speed channel, www.speedtv.com, barrett jackson auction, barrett jackson 2008 speed channel, barrett jackson, barret jackson auction, barret jackson, www.barrett jackson.com

4 comments:

Kim said...

hi Scotty
I just read about your blog at Speedy's place...
lots of interesting information here...
I will add your blog to my resources list :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi Scotty ... Kim beat me here! She is quite a talented artist, and a nice person.
I guess I'm not as speedy as I thought!!

See you later; be well :-)
Speedcat

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Oz,

Came here from Max-e's blog. We're gearing up (in more ways than one) for the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix .....

Scotty said...

Thanks to Speedy for introducing to new friends, Kim and David. Hi Guys, Thanks for stopping by and will be seeing you around. Cheers