Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Only Continent without a desert, Antarctica ?

Desert is defined as area that receive an average annual precipitation of less than 250mm or 10in. By this definition Antarctica is known to be the largest cold desert. Europe happens to be the only place which does not fit to this definition. So answer should be Europe - only continent without a desert.

Labels : halo 3, continent without desert, halo 3 movie, only continent without a desert, continent without a desert bongo, negev, bongo animal, interzone, marzipan continent without a desert, antarctica desert, halo 3, continent without desert, desert in antarctica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.