Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Register Now : biggestloser.msn.com

Million pound matchup that got announced today, during the finale. NBC's The Biggest Loser will challenge America to lose One Million Pounds. Site is not up yet but you can enter your email address to be notified when the contest starts.

Labels : biggestloser, biggest loser msn, biggest loser, biggestloser.com, biggest loser million pound biggest loser, biggest loser winner, the biggest loser finale, biggest loser.com, the biggest loser biggest loser, biggestloser.msn.com, biggest loser msn, www.biggestloser.com, biggestloser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how to you get to be on the show. I have no money and just got laid off from my job. I really want to lose weight. I can't find a job because they say I am to fat please please help me. thank you my email is benny1006d@yahoo.com or my phone is 217-823-1997 thank you